Tell your mates you work for a great business
Australian Transit Group (ATG) is always on the lookout for professional, reliable driving staff. We provide a stable and supportive working environment that nurtures the needs of our employees to thrive in their careers.
Benefits of working with us
- Flexible working hours
- Work across a variety of locations
- Work across a variety of areas school, charter, mining, express
- Modern fleet
- Modern workshops with up to date tools and technology
Our mission is to be a leader in our industry, by offering innovative support to our communities and an awesome place to work.
To provide first-class passenger transport services that enhance and contribute to individual experiences and community opportunities in a way that is sustainable, accessible and efficient.
What Licenses are required?
- LR/Preferable MR minimum Drivers Licence class
- Passenger Transport Driver (PTD) authority
Click on this link to view instructions on how to obtain here
- Working With Children (WWC) check
Can apply upon successful application – see information here
- Provide First Aid
ATG can provide this course during school term holidays
Click here for information on how to book with St John Ambulance.
Open Jobs at ATG servicing WA and Victoria - Apply Today!
Bus Drivers Karratha
Don't waste any time call us to find out more (08) 9185 4377
Send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Bus Drivers - Busselton
Bus Drivers - Melbourne
Quinces Coaches has an exciting opportunity to join the transport industry and are currently seeking casual bus drivers on above award wages.
Applicants Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Light or Medium or Heavy Rigid Licence
• Driver Accreditation Certificate
• Working with Children Check or the ability to obtain
• First Aid Level 2 Certificate or the ability to obtain
• Relevant industry experience will be highly regarded
• Excellent knowledge of Melbourne suburbs.
• Positive attitude with excellent customer service communication skills
• Drivers are required to be able to work flexible hours, evenings, public holidays and the occasional weekend
• Drivers will be required to clean and fuel vehicles.
• General depot duties when required.
• Proof of vaccination
Quince's Coaches are located in Oakleigh and have a history of first-class service to customers for more than 50 years. Quinces Coaches have an undisputed reputation as bus and coach travel specialists around Melbourne.
Only applications with current PTD entitlements will be considered.
If this sounds like an opportunity we look forward to hearing from you.
Apply today! email@example.com
Bus Drivers & Aides - Wangara
We require dedicated bus drivers and aides to operate our school bus services in the mornings and afternoons, Monday to Friday. These services provide a vital service to students ensuring they get to and from school safely.
The successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to show compassion and a caring nature and work together to support the needs of our passengers.
Bus Driver Requirements
- Current MR license minimum
- Working with Children
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Passenger Transport Driver (PTD) Authorisation
Bus Aid Requirements
- Working with Children Check
- Senior First Aid Certificate
Don't waste any time call us to find out more (08) 94093228
Send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Bus Drivers - Darwin
ATG are committed to an inclusive environment where people feel comfortable to be themselves. As an equal opportunity employer, all cultures are accepted and we encourage everyone to treat each other with integrity and fairness regardless of race, gender, nationality ethnicity, religion, age, or sexual orientation.